Context of Research Project within a Subject of Human Capital
In some modern states, there is a number of crisis situations in the relations between the center and territories (Italy, Spain, Great Britain, Turkey, etc.) and the need for effective technologies and tools to resolve them. In the Russian Federation, there is a permanent rotation of the personal composition of political leadership in its regions. During the coronavirus crisis, the limited effectiveness of a number of regions leadership in Russia was revealed, which determines the need to nominate new regional leaders.
The research project Human Potential of Political Elites in the System of Center-Regions Relations is aimed at studying the human potential of political elites at the national and subnational levels from the perspective of a comparative analysis of the world and domestic experience of Center-regions relations, and practices of forming the administrative apparatus at the national and subnational level.
Study human potential/capital (subject dimension) in the system of Center-regions relations, which involves the study of the human potential/capital of political elites at the national and subnational levels from the perspective of a comparative analysis of the world and domestic experience of Center-regions relations and practices of the administrative apparatus formation at the national and subnational level
- Clarify modern ideas about the notions of "human potential / human capital" and modern methods of studying human potential/capital
- Consider theoretical and methodological aspects of the study of the system of Center-regions relations. The study of the personal composition and trends in the evolution of regional political elites in the Russian Federation
- Analyze the ethnopolitical dimension of the Center-regions relations system
Modern ideas about the notion of "human potential/human capital" and modern methods of studying human potential/capital have been clarified and brought to a common denominator within the framework of this study
A study of regional political elites in the subjects of Russia has been carried out, a study of the dynamics of changes in the personal composition of the regional leaders in Russia has been conducted
Gaman-Golutvina O., Solovyova D. France’s New Political Elite Against the Old Recruitment System // Policy. Political studies. 2021. No. 6. pp. 60-72
- Round table within the framework of the Annual conference of the Russian Association of Political Science Human Potential/Capital of Political Elites in the System of Center-regions Relations: Comparative Dimension: Issues of Methodology and Methodic (RU) (Moscow, Russia, November 28, 2020)
- Convention of the Russian Association of Political Science Russia and the Political Order in a Changing world: Values, Institutions, Prospects (RU) (MGIMO, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, December 16-18, 2021)